Resume file: Anthony Metiz Resume
Plain Text Resume:
Wichita Falls, TX
Why you should believe in Me
• Advanced Landesk Abilities-Software Deployment
• Advanced Remote Desktop abilities- RDP, TeamViewer, Landesk, SCCM
• Advanced SCCM Abilities-MS Software Deployment via AD
• Expert Level PC/Software/Hardware Repair and Troubleshooting
• Expert Level Onsite IT Specialist supporting 5000+ users.
• Advanced Network Administrator
• Expert Level Procurement Specialist supporting 5000+ users.
• Expert Level Software Specialist-installing, troubleshooting, mass deploys.
• Advanced Level Active Directory Administrator
• Advanced ServiceNow user-Incident tracking system
• Expert Level Microsoft Product Technician-Office, Outlook, Sharepoint
• Advanced Analytical Mind with proven ability to fix complicated issues
• Expert Onboarding New Employees with software/hardware configurations
• Advanced IT Security Specialist – Local admin rights, group policy, AD, Novell
• 10 years in Computer Related Customer Service and Retail Sales
• 5 years in Advanced IT service, setup , repair, management, administration
• Quality work in less time due to advanced work efficiency
• Ability to perform at home better than in the office
• Advanced ability to learn new skills and master them quickly
• Advanced typing ability at 100+ wpm.
• AAS Degree in Information Systems Tech. and Software Programming
• BS Degree in Information Systems Security and Cyber Security Certificate- In progress
• Supervising a group of 10 to 12 part time and full time retail employees.
• Strong scheduling, interviewing, and management skills.
• Strong knowledge of P&L, profit margins, and increasing service numbers.
• NASM CPT Certification in Personal Training(Exam scheduled).
• Can and will get any other certifications needed or required.
Where I have been
Systems Admin. – Software Subject Matter Expert & Deployment Specialist
September 2013 – Current
NTT DATA Americas Inc. | Wichita Falls, TX
July 2012 – January 2013
Collabera Inc.| Wichita Falls, TX
Geek Squad Installer/Best Buy Computers Asst. Supervisor
April 2005 – May 2011
Geek Squad/Best Buy| Wichita Falls, TX
University of Phoenix – AAS in Managing Information Systems (2011)
Currently enrolled – BS in Advanced Information Systems Security and Cyber Security (2017)
A+ Cert (Geek Squad) and ITIL V3 through NTT DATA INC (2013)
Who else believes in Me
Rusty Guyette – Store Manager, TitleMax – Friend of 20 + years
Sean Sebring – NTT IT Service Desk Supervisor, NTT Data Inc. – Former Supervisor
Alyssa Contreras – Service Desk Manager, NTT Data Inc. – Current Manager
Why I Believe in Myself
I love IT and helping customers daily. I am a fast learner and think very analytically. I have worked remotely as the acting Software Deployment Subject Matter Expert for NTT Data Inc for 6 months. I work very efficiently from home and typically get all my routine work done within a few hours. This allows me to devote more time on the bigger issues throughout the day. I can find the answers to questions that others cannot. I make hard jobs easier and enjoy doing so. I want a job where I feel needed and appreciated regularly. I want to make a difference in peoples’ lives. I want to make that difference with making technology easier and more usable for everyday people. That’s why I am applying for this job, you have a need and I want to fulfill it. I can do anything that is a trainable skill. I do not disappoint and always give everything I have. I work hard and deserve to be compensated for that work. I am determined to be a part of something real and something that helps millions of people better themselves.